My collections of autographs of Hollywood celebrities!

Friday, May 19, 2017

Cameron Diaz

A Golden Globe-nominee actress known for the movies that she appeared like The Mask, My Best Friend's Wedding, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, There's Something About Mary, Being John Malkovich, Any Given Sunday, Charlie's Angels, Shrek, Vanilla Sky, The Sweetest Thing, Gangs of New York, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, Shrek 2, The Holiday, Shrek the Third, What Happens in Vegas, My Sister's Keeper, Shrek Forever After, Knight and Day, The Green Hornet, Bad Teacher, What to Expect When You're Expecting, The Counselor, The Other Woman and Annie. She guest starred on the television series Saturday Night Live.

Sent: August 5 2016
Received: May 17 2017

I sent her a letter, self-addressed envelope and a photo. More than nine months later, she replied with my photo signed with dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment